(4301 Main Street, Westminster) in addition to the regular menu available for carryout and delivery, Executive Chef Derek Baril is offering a “Hot & Ready” Family Dinner with a different home cooked family dinner each night for $9 per person. Call the restaurant at 720-887-5970 for more information. The downtown location is open for carry out/delivery, every day from 11:30 am – 8:30 pm, and the 5280 Burger Bar Food Truck will also be parked at the Westminster location for a limited menu drive up option for diners. Westminster menus here; Downtown location menus here.
(2900 Larimer St., Denver) has adapted their menu to suit the needs of their community, adding kids’ choices, Bocadillos (sandwiches) and large plates. The team can also prepare anything and everything from the menu to keep the community fed and offer guests the Barcelona experience in the comfort of home, including the ability to create dietary and allergy restricted meals while offering takeout and delivery. You can see the takeout menu online here; please call 303-816-3300 and place your order between noon and 8 pm.
(1048 Pearl Street, Boulder) 719-249-8226: The take-home menu of coastal-inspired tacos, guac, sides and bowls is also offering two Family Packs: the Taco Pack, with all the ingredients to make your own tacos with toppings, sides, chips, salsas and the Roasted Chicken Pack, a whole roasted chicken with all the sides and toppings for a family. BONUS: Margaritas by the glass or carafe are also now available: a carafe for 4 is $28, a carafe for 6 for $42, and as a single for $7. Call 719-249-8226 for more information; order via the bartaco app, online or by phone, and see the full menu online here.
(200 Quebec St., 3150 S. Broadway and 4990 E. Colfax, Denver) offering both takeout and delivery of their casual urban fare full menus. Curbside delivery is an option for all stores, 11am – 8pm. Bonus: any order $25 or more gets a free kids’ Mac & Cheese (use code CSKIDSMAC when ordering online). BONUS: now offering boozy drinks to go with your fresh urban dishes; think margaritas to go, as well as large bottle format and wine bottles to go.
(4340 E 8th Ave and 1300 S Pearl St, Denver) open for takeout and delivery and offering Chook for Four meal, a whole chicken, 3 sides and 1 large salad for $45. You can also get Mercantile pickled products and booze, including Attimo wines and pre-made cocktails called Happy Pots.
(100 St. Paul St., Denver) in addition to their regular menu items, the Grille is offering a few specials:
- Family Style Dinner Packs with choices of steak, chicken or salmon. Each dinner comes with your choice of two sides and one salad, both prepared and served family-style. A Nutella Bread Pudding Tray for 4-6 is an option for add-on, and they’re also offering 50% of all wines and happy hour pricing on cocktails to go. All orders receive 10% off; check out the Family menu here and you can call them at (303) 625-6743.
- Meal Kits: You can bring Del Frisco’s Grille home with a Ready to Cook Meal Kit, everything you might need to “eat out at home.” Enjoy two filet mignons, jumbo asparagus, baby kale, seasoning, and all other ingredients for just $85; add a 50% off bottles of wine (up to $400) to complete the meal.
- Grocery items –Del Frisco’s Grille is also offering groceries, for neighbors and the community offering meats, seafood, produce, herbs and dairy products.
(8100 E Orchard Rd, Denver,) is offering 10% off any take-out or curbside orders from their menu of steak, salads, seafood, sides and desserts. Check out the menu here or call them at (303) 796-0100.
- Grocery Shop at Del’s: Select from a wide variety of cuts of meat including filet mignon to beef porterhouse and chicken wings to bacon sugar cured. Check out their selection.
- To Go Menu: Del’s To-Go menu is extensive and let’s you select a variety of things on the menu to enjoy at home from their crab cakes and meatballs to lobster rolls and filet medallions.
- Steak Meal Kit: If you’re craving a steak, Del’s Steak Meal Kit is the answer – it includes 2 prime steaks, Del’s seasoning blend, chef’s mushroom mix, thyme, garlic and unsalted butter. It also comes with baby mix greens, shaved red onions, blue cheese crumbles, pecans and balsamic vinaigrette. $85 per person.
- Box Lunch: Looking to change up Lunch? Let Del’s Box Lunch do just that. Select from either their Prime Steak Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Prime Cheeseburger, or the Classic Caesar Salad. Each comes with french fries or vegetables. $14 per option.
- Family Package: Let Del’s take care of dinner with its family package which includes a salad (caesar or garden), choice of a filet, ribeye, NY strip or roasted chicken, select two sides (chateau potatoes, asparagus or creamed corn) and for dessert indulge in a slice of strawberry cream cheese. $45 per person. Any wine under $400 is 50% off.
(3330 Brighton Blvd., Denver) is offering takeout and delivery from the menu for lovers of the upscale barbecue joint. In addition to the smoked meats and sides, back by popular demand at Smok are the Breakfast Burritos: get the Brisket Burrito, with chopped brisket, scrambled eggs, cheddar and tater tots, served with Smok’s hot sauce; or the Pulled Pork Burrito with bbq pulled pork, white rice and black beans, served with jalapeno lime salsa. Starting at 11am every day, please give them a call at 720-452-2487 and they’ll get a meaty order together for you.
(3390 E. 1st Ave. and 1552 E. 17th Ave., Denver) is offering the full menu of fresh, healthy favorites for takeout and delivery, 9am – 7pm daily. In Cherry Creek call 303-955-0455, for Uptown call 303-832-8663 or place your order online here.
(523 E. 17th Ave. Denver 80203) curbside takeout and delivery. 303.830.1001 Download the App – text Steuben’s to 33733 and receive 15% off your first order.
(3563 Wazee Street) is offering all wine growler fill-ups to-go at 50% off until they reopen for regular business. If guests don’t already have a Bigsby’s 1 liter growler, they are available for purchase with a $5 refundable deposit. Chef Sarah has also put together a great grab-n-go food menu. Text 720-626-0414 to order food or wine ahead or park in front and come to the bar for service. Current operating hours: Monday-Friday, 4-8pm, Saturday & Sunday, Noon to 8pm.
Wine Wednesday via Instagram Live just launched: a way of staying connected to the Bigsby’s community over a glass of wine with new topics each week.
(5541 Central Ave, #272, Boulder) has shifted their popular catering business to providing meals for takeout or delivery. “Bring Spice Home” serves the neighbors and community with options for home with a rotating weekly menu as well as a trio of Family Meal choices, like Pork Carnitas Street Tacos, Fried Chicken Dinner and Italian Pasta Bake for the family. Weekly meals range along the lines of Chicken Cacciatore, whiskey grilled flank steak, herb roasted chicken, spinach lasagna and chicken caprese rollatini. Bonus: each serving is conveniently portioned in ethically sourced compostable (where possible) packaging and will include individually-packaged compostable cutlery if you need it. Call them at 303-443-4049 for more information.
(3360 Larimer St., Denver) is RiNo’s local, woman-owned and operated wine and spirits shop committed to supporting small, family owned Colorado and global wineries, breweries and distilleries. Owner Sarah Hauser, along with wine shop manager and Certified Sommelier Jessica Barrand, invite you to their Friday virtual wine tasting club launching this week. Join Jessica at 6pm on Friday on IG Live as she leads you through tastings and notes the wines, which are announced and put on special earlier in the week and are available by order online for curbside pickup at Proof. Fun, casual, accessible and interactive, this is a virtual extension of the shop’s in-house tastings and will rotate over the following weeks through reds, whites, rosés and sparklings.
, a wine bar in RiNo, and Nocturne Jazz and Supper Club have teamed up to provide a fried chicken take-out experience that can include (among other choices), gluten-free fried chicken, a curated somm selection of wines by the bottle, or a cocktail and cookie kit to take one of Nocturne’s cocktails to-go. Carryout is available Tuesday through Sunday from 3pm – 8pm and online orders are available at www.nobleriot.com
announced the next installment of their 6-pack can release: Rooftops Mexican Lager. The independent craft brewery that specializes in self-distribution to Colorado’s best restaurants and bars continues a “necessity is the mother of invention” jump into the packaged beer market. According to Ratio, “this release was accelerated because of the current landscape in which we live, crossing paths with the help of Codi Canning. These cans highlight what we love best about making beer, continuing to use it as a conduit to bring us all together, which we need now more than ever in new and old ways.” Customers can celebrate the safe social distancing release by ordering online for pick-up at the taproom or for delivery by visiting ratiobeerworks.com.